Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey-ya Hey-ya, The gang's all here!

This week I got to shoot a huge 15 person family. Deb is from my MOPS group (Mothers of Preschoolers) and her whole family came visiting for the holidays. Her 3 children, their spouses and her 7 grandchildren were all there for the festivities. Since everyone was here at the same time, Deb asked me to do pictures of the whole clan. It was a challenge shooting 4 preschoolers and 3 babies along with their respective grown-ups, but the result was well worth it! I enjoyed getting to know Deb better and meeting her wonderful family. Deb, here is the sneak peek I promised you!
Happy New Year!

Everyone together
We tried one outside, but it was too cold to last for long!
Photobucket

Indoors was much warmer.
Photobucket

Grandparents and grand-kids
Photobucket

And the smaller family groups.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
indoors children

No comments:

Post a Comment