Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Army baby

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing a 1 week old baby. G and D are friends of ours and it was fun to meet baby A and spend some time with friends. D is in the Army, so we got some cute shots of the baby with parts of his uniform. Dad is also a "green lantern" fan, so we took some pictures with a custom made Green Lantern quilt too. Yea! for unique shots!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Way cute! Congrats to G on her new baby!!! I hadn't heard. I like the Army one a lot! Very cute! Love the quilt J made for them! I like the feet pics and the baby feet in the heart hands, and, and, and! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great! I love the army one a lot! Congrats to D & A!!! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete