Sunday, September 7, 2008

Entry for September 7, 2008

This past week I spent a couple of days in Kentucky with my Mom and Ella visiting my Grandparents.  Ella had a wonderful time seeing her Great-Grandparents and I had so much fun seeing my family.  My favorite cousin came over and brought her baby with her.  Julie is only 3 months older than I am and we always had so much fun playing together when we were kids.  Her baby is 9 months old now and this is the first time I got to meet Dylan.  Ella was not amused by her second cousin.  She didn’t like sharing the limelight.  She also didn’t like him touching her toys!  Dylan is such a cutie and Julie and I took him out into our Grandmothers fabulous garden for a mini-photoshoot.  I am so grateful that we live close enough to go for a visit and I hope we get to go again soon!




 




Ella and my Pop, her Great-Grandfather.  We weren’t able to get a nice one of Mimi (G-grandma) so maybe next time.




 IMG_0959web




 




Dylan!




IMG_0887IMG_0893IMG_0901IMG_0914IMG_0947BW

No comments:

Post a Comment