Sunday, August 31, 2008

Entry for August 31, 2008

For the first time on my blog I am going to post a picture that I didn’t take.  I wasn’t able to get a picture of this myself, so I had to rely on more… technical means.

 Ultrasound picture August 25


Introducing Baby Carlson!  Due February 10, 2009.  No sex yet, that will (hopefully) be determined at our Ultrasound on  Sept 23rd.  I am approximately 16 weeks along.  We are very excited about this new addition to our family.


 We will be continuing sessions through the Christmas Season with a small break in the New Year for baby stuff.  Don’t forget to book your Christmas sessions soon as Oct and Nov fill up fast!


I would like to announce our special for the next couple of months!


For a limited time I am offering an Unlimited prints package.


Receive ownership of your files and print as many as you like, wherever you like!


With the unlimited prints package you are free to:


  • Print any of your session pictures for personal use in any size (high resolution files provided).
  • E-mail your pictures to friends and family – share them with everyone!
  • Post your pictures on websites, blogs, and more!
  • Create your own customized birthday cards, holiday cards, announcements, etc.
  • Save and back up your pictures in digital format to preserve perfect picture quality for generations!
  • Let your creative side take flight as you use your photos in other ways.

Professional photographers rarely sell negatives. When they do, you can expect to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars for just a few images!   I would rather charge you for my time, talent, and expertise and let you have the flexibility to print and use your images the way you want to. For a limited time, I am now offering my unlimited prints session package for only $300! Included in this package you will receive:


  • A one hour photo shoot at the location of your choice (Huntsville/Madison area).
  • The best images from the session (30-100 images) on DVD, edited and ready for printing.
  • The best images edited and resized for use on the web, email, and online networking sites.
  • A written copyright release for personal use printing rights of the images.



Last week I had the pleasure of photographing a wonderful little boy.  Little Nolan had his one year portraits done last year and this year he was back for his 2 year pictures.  Nolan was so incredibly well behaved.  He was very excited about having his picture taken and as soon as I was ready to start he jumped in front of the camera and started posing.  He was such a character and we got so much personality from him.  I love it when the kids are so full of life and you can see their unique person shining through.  We also had the chance to get some awesome mommy ‘n me shots.  I loved capturing their love for each other.  It was a wonderful session and I can’t wait to see them again next year!




IMG_0756IMG_0746IMG_0750IMG_0762IMG_0768IMG_0777IMG_0784IMG_0790IMG_0804IMG_0805IMG_0815IMG_0821IMG_0825IMG_0836

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your exciting news! That's so great!
    --Jessica M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you TELL me?? Nannying has kept me busy so I haven't been keeping up with the blogs as much! So happy for you all!
    --Jenni

    ReplyDelete