Sunday, January 11, 2009

Entry for January 11, 2009

Well, only 3 weeks left until baby time.  We have a date for the c-section, Feb 3.  I am so very excited about this, and also worried about getting everything done in time.  We still cannot agree on a name, and THAT is driving me crazy!  Ella is very much anticipating the arrival of her very own baby and asks often when he will be “out”.


 


 I haven’t taken on any sessions this month due to the pregnancy, but Ella insisted that we do a photo shoot of her last week.  She loves being in front of the camera and I guess 2 weeks was too long of a break for her!  We had fun playing outside in the beautiful Alabama weather.


IMG_4978_1_emailIMG_4972_1_email


 IMG_4960_1_emailIMG_4957_1_emailIMG_4954_1_email


We have also been busy bees getting the room ready for the baby.  Previously, Ella shared her bedroom with my office, but with #2 coming we decided to move the office into the master bedroom and give the kids their own space.  I am thrilled to have a kids’ space to decorate and I decided to do a nice, gender neutral Jungle theme.  Ella and I have been painting a mural on the wall the past couple of weeks and I am really proud of it!  It still isn’t done yet, but hopefully will be soon.  Here are some pictures of our work so far.


 IMG_4879webIMG_4937emailIMG_5016IMG_5013IMG_5014IMG_5015


I don’t know how often I will be posting until the baby is here, so I hope you all are enjoying your 2009 so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment