Sunday, December 28, 2008

Entry for December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!



I had a fabulous Christmas vacation.  Both of my sisters came into town for the Holiday so my whole immediate family was here to celebrate.  It was great to get together and see everyone!  We took advantage of our togetherness to do a family photo shoot.  My little sister is going off to film school in New Zealand for a year next month so this was our last chance for a while.  Luckily everyone cooperated, even the men and 2 month old Jonas!  I am so happy that we could capture these memories for my Mom, this is the only thing she asked me to get her for Christmas.

Behold, the Roggio - Kugler - Carlson Clan!

Everyone

IMG_4741_8x10web



Just the girls.

IMG_4751_8x10web



Just the boys.

IMG_4771_8x10web



Cousins

IMG_4824web



The Kugler family

IMG_4797_8x10web



My little sister Kerri

IMG_4766_web



and us!

IMG_4694webIMG_4712web

1 comment:

  1. OM GOSH! YOU look fabulous! I can't believe you're about to have a BABY!!!! Family pictures are always such a treasure.
    --Jen

    ReplyDelete