Friday, August 14, 2009

And the Winners Are...

The results are in, I did things the old fashioned way, mostly because I couldn't figure out how to do it any other way. I wrote all the names down on a piece of paper and then cut it up and had my 3 year old daughter draw a name. Very scientific, yes? Now I know you really just want to see who won so lets get on with it!

The Blogger winner is...drumroll please!... "Amy" who posted the 9th comment. I don't have anything else to go by so Amy, please e-mail me at Shannon@photographybyshannon.com so that we can set up your session!

The FaceBook winner is... Audrey Everson! Audrey, please also email me so that we can set up your session!

Congratulations to the winners, I look forward to shooting you ;).
As for the rest of you, don't forget that you still get 50% off your session fees for the rest of the year, so I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment