Monday, August 24, 2009

A session on the beach

This week while vacationing in Florida I had the wonderful opportunity to do a beach photo session. I haven't done a session on the beach in 6 years! I had a blast, the weather was perfect, cloudy with no rain and the subjects were awesome! I wish I lived closer to the beach so I could do this type of session all the time.
kugler
kugler
kugler
kugler
kugler
kugler
kugler
kugler
kugler
kugler

I am still looking for some contact information for "Amy" who won the blog portion of our sweepstakes, if any of you know her, please let her know we are looking for her!
Shannon Carlson

1 comment:

  1. These look lovely! I love the one where they are throwing the kids up in the air...too cute and the lighting is great!

    Oh how I miss the beach! One day I will get to go back! :)

    ReplyDelete