Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Saturday continued the Christmas rush with another studio family shoot. This time the family was all decked out in Christmas colors with the cutest little girl in a Santa dress. We even got the dog Zoe in the action at the end. Zoe wasn't sure she wanted to participate but we convinced her in the end with some treats. I had great fun with the E family, turns out they are across the street neighbors from Amy, whose family I shot last week. Small world, no? I was especially excited to get to use my new backdrop, I think it went perfectly with the Christmas theme and added a lot of warmth to the pictures. Your disc will be coming soon W, but for now here is a peek at your session.

Sweet little S
Photobucket
studio kids
studio kids
studio kids

The family
studio family
studio family

Zoe
studio animal

And some specialty shots- my favorites!
studio family
studio family

No comments:

Post a Comment