Sunday, November 22, 2009

My best friend's Boys.

I got to photograph some of my very favorite people Friday. We were supposed to do the whole family Saturday afternoon but Dad had some change of plans so we decided to go ahead with just the kids a day early so that we could still get at least some pictures done. Amy is my best friend here in Madison and I love hanging out with her and her boys. The boys did a great job modeling for me, especially B! I have never shot B before, but I think he has a future in modeling. The little boys were as crazy as usual, but fun to be with and I really like the shots we got of all three of them together. Thanks for letting me capture your little ones Amy!
Photobucket
outdoors kids
outdoors kids
outdoors kids
outdoors kids
outdoors kids
outdoors kids
outdoors kids
outdoors kids

No comments:

Post a Comment