Monday, March 10, 2008

Entry for March 10, 2008

This week the flu of doom was still ruling will full force, so not much was done. I do want to share some snapshots of Ella with you.




When Ella was about 4 months old we took her to the playground for the first time, she loved the swings and was pretty much unimpressed with the rest. I took some photographs of her to document the occasion. When Ella was just over a year, I decided to take some matching pictures to show before and after pictures of how much she had grown. It was amazing to see how much my little girl had changed. Last week at the playground I did this again, now that Ella is almost 2. Here are my snaps of Ella growing up at the playground.




Then2now2nowagain3

then3now3nowagain4







then4now4nowagain2




then5now5nowagain1






Last weekend I was supposed to attend the Tots2Teens consignment sale. I rented a booth to advertise my photography, and I had flyers with a great special printed up for the people who attended. Unfortunately, the weather was TERRIBLE and the sale was postponed, so now the sale will be on the 28th and 29th of March. I will still be in attendance, at least for part of it as I have another important event to go to on the morning of Saturday the 29th. Here is the flyer for the event, I hope I will see some of you there, I will be giving away free pictures! Click on the thumbnail to see the full size flyer.

IMG

1 comment:

  1. Look at that cute little baldy! I love how you can see how much she has grown in such a short time.
    --Jen

    ReplyDelete