Monday, March 24, 2008

Entry for March 24, 2008

This week spring finally arrived!  The pear trees are all in bloom and I can’t wait to get out in the sunshine and take pictures!  To get the spring fever out I took Ella outside for some pictures in the “Popcorn” trees.  It was a VERY windy day so her hat ended up giving her more of a Smurf look rather than “Sound of Music” which is what I was going for.  But I still think that the pictures came out great.

 CRW_2815CRW_2803CRW_2822


We had a major hail storm recently, it was pretty scary!  One second the whole world was bright and sunny, and the next a huge black cloud was overhead and the hail was coming down so fast that I couldn’t the back fence in my yard!  After it was over I got some pictures, I can’t believe how much hail fell in just 3 or 4 minutes!


 IMG_2747IMG_2749


 


This Saturday I got to photograph a family of 11!  It was so much fun to do such a big group.  The family was Grandma and Grandpa, their 5girls, the oldest daughter’s husband and 3 children.  This combination of people gave us so many different poses and groupings to shoot.  We ended up with over 80 proofs in the hour and a half that I was there.  The family was not only fun but they had great style, I loved the bright blue shirts that the girls wore, they were so vibrant! 


 CRW_2867CRW_2903


 CRW_3056CRW_2960CRW_3073CRW_2943CRW_2937CRW_3014


I just wanted to remind everyone about the Tot’s 2 Teen’s sale that I will be at this weekend.  This is a huge consignment sale that also rents out booths to local businesses.  There will be tons of stuff there and I will be giving out coupons for free pictures at my booth.  You can find out information about the sale at their MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/tots2teensalabama


 


Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Love the burned background on the family pics and the one of Ella in the tree is absolutely stunning!
    --alisha

    ReplyDelete