Sunday, March 2, 2008

Entry for March 2, 2008

Well, my family is still struggling in the depths of sickness!  While my husband and daughter and finally over the worst of the symptoms, I have unfortunately come down with it too.  As a result, I don’t have a lot to share this week, but I wanted to post some pictures from a recent session, and that photo tip I promised last week!


 


Here are some pictures of a little baby during her first of her “baby grow up” sessions.  She will have a session at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months to document her first year.  So keep your eye out for this little beauty!  I also snapped some pictures of her big brother, who was such a pleasure to work with.


 CRW_2325BW1CRW_2361CRW_2243CRW_2392CRW_2255CRW_2400CRW_2282CRW_2305


For your photo tip I took a trip to the playground with my family to get some samples of natural frames.  When you are composing a shot of your children, look for natural frames to bring the focus over to your subject.  You can use just about anything, windows, trees, poles, branches, tires.  Anything that looks interesting and enhances the pictures can be a frame.  Your frame can be on 2, 3 or all 4 sides.  It is usually better for your frame to be darker than your subject, so that it doesn’t become distracting.  Here are some examples taken the one day this week that everyone felt human!


CRW_2704_smallIMG_2740_2_smallCRW_2699_smallCRW_2720_small






2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you had run off to on Sunday. We missed you! By the way, how did you like those cookies??
    --Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lights in the eyes of the first baby's picture. Beautiful!
    --shari

    ReplyDelete