Monday, May 12, 2008

Entry for May 12, 2008

This month is shaping up to be a very busy one!  I have been so busy with client shoots that poor Ella hasn’t gotten anything better than a snapshot all week.  She is still constantly coming up to me and telling me to “Take a picture Mommy!” about 30 times a day.  So at least she is getting snaps right?  


This weekend we did 2 sessions.  The first was a last minute appointment for Mothers day.  The second was a family portrait session with a beautiful little girl and her parents.


 S G wanted to have a portrait done for her mom for Mothers day.  Lucky for her she is my neighbor and I was able to squeeze her in at 9pm on Friday.  It was so much fun to shoot with her.  I haven’t done a teen in a long time, and it is so different from shooting kids/families.  She actually did what I told her to!  She had some great ideas of her own and I think we ended up with some nice shots.  On Saturday she popped over to see her proofs and we created a special Mothers day collage.  We didn’t have time to send it out for printing, so I printed a proof on my home printer so she would have something to give her mom other than a promise of something coming.  I am happy to report that her mother LOVED her gift and I was so glad that I was able to help out a friend and make my neighbor so happy.  Mothers day can be so much fun!


CRW_4381CRW_4392CRW_4407CRW_4428CRW_4366saragrace Mothersday2


On Saturday I got to go shoot a lovely family of 3.  The daughter was 17months and she was such a doll!  She was so friendly and happy.  She took to me right away and we had so much fun playing peek-a-boo and tickle.  She wasn’t real interested in having her picture done, but we managed to get some really cute family pictures and a few of her by herself. She fell in love with my tiny little prop armchair and was happy to just sit in a chair her size.  This helped a lot when doing her individual pictures since it kept her in one spot.  I had so much fun with this family!

CRW_4480CRW_4459CRW_4492CRW_4561CRW_4472CRW_4524CRW_4502

No comments:

Post a Comment