Monday, July 28, 2008

Entry for July 28, 2008




CRW_1405


Back in Febuary, I wrote about my commercial photo shoot for Baby Dipper LLC.  I had a wonderful time photographing the bowl, and children using it, for her website and packaging.   Now that the bowls are officially on the market, online sales are a go and the inventor Barbara has given birth to her 2nd! set of twins it was time for some new photos to update the product packaging/website.  They are also doing an article on Barbara in the Georgia Tech Alumni Magazine so she needed a photograph that could be run with the article.  Since I was there anyway, we also took the time to have some regular family portraits and newborn shots done to celebrate the birth of the boys. 


Barbara was as delightful to work with as ever, and her children are so much fun.  I have never seen quieter or more content newborns as her two little ones and her girls are so full of spirit and joy.  This was my first time to photograph twins and it was harder than I had thought, but so worth the wonderful dynamics I was able to capture.  I am so very excited for Barbara and wish her the best of success with her innovative new product.


CRW_6611CRW_6602CRW_6557CRW_6530CRW_6585CRW_6634CRW_6625CRW_6667BWCRW_6664BWCRW_6678BWCRW_6700BWCRW_6684BWCRW_6721

2 comments:

  1. Oh those twins are so cute! I love the black and white pictures! I am sure their older siblings are loving them!
    --Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! How cute is that!!! I love it!
    I should have caught up on my blog reading before I left for the weekend for my conference. I'd have LOVED to buy a couple of those bowls for my friend expecting twins. What fun!
    --Wendy

    ReplyDelete