Sunday, November 16, 2008

Entry for November 16, 2008

As Christmas rapidly approaches, I realized that I needed to stop putting off my own family portraits before it got to late to order cards.  This past week I drug my family out to a beautiful park-like area with the most gorgeous yellow leaved trees.  I asked my Mom to come along to take the pictures because I wasn’t feeling up to running back and forth for the self timer at 7 months pregnant.  The light was failing, and it was difficult, but I think we got some decent shots.  I am happy with the way the cards turned out!


 IMG_3281_filteredIMG_3258_filteredIMG_3269_filtered2IMG_3299_filtered2Christmas card front1 WEBChristmas card back1 WEB





This week I got to revisit the B family who we saw in September.  This time we did some Christmas portraits, and some extended family portraits.  The kids were great this time and I swear that there will be trouble when big brother J becomes a teen.  He has the cutest smile and great dimples, a heart breaker for sure.  The youngest wasn’t so sure she wanted to have her picture taken, but Halloween candy makes GREAT bribes so she ended up cooperating.  I love visiting the B family, they are so nice and welcoming.


IMG_2887IMG_2898IMG_2963IMG_2988IMG_2989IMG_3020


 


This week was also the bitter-sweet end of our little Elliana’s first year.  I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph her 4 times this year to document her as she changed from baby to toddler.  She was a sweetheart and every session and I will miss having her in my studio so often!  For this last session, to celebrate her first birthday and her newly found talent for mobility we decided to go outdoors to a beautiful local park and let her play.  She was a firecracker as always, but I managed to keep up with her and we got some wonderful shots of her enormous personality.  She was everywhere at once, but we did manage to get her to sit still every once and a while and give us a little pose.  I love photographing her and her beautiful Mommy!


IMG_3063_filteredIMG_3097_filteredIMG_3111_filteredIMG_3130_filteredIMG_3156_filteredIMG_3178_filteredIMG_3195_filtered


 

1 comment: