Sunday, November 9, 2008

Entry for November 9, 2008

Photography by….. Ella?


Ella stole my camera again the other day.  She knows how to hold it, always puts the strap around her neck so it can’t fall, and knows how to focus and take pictures.  I think I have some serious competition in the future!  I was at my desk when the little thief came by and said, “Make a funny face Mommy!”  She snapped away for a few min before I told her that she should go find her camera instead of mine.  She loves to get her hands on my nice camera!  Here are some of her best shots from our “session”.


IMG_2239webIMG_2244webIMG_2246web


 


I have been terribly busy this month due to Christmas and I am LOVIN’ it!  I adore being crazy busy and thrive on the deadlines.  Ella has been feeling neglected I think, but I told her that once December is over, she will have Mommy all to herself until baby brother is born in February.  I will be taking a break for my last month of pregnancy to relax and get the house ready!  I only have time to post one session from last week, but it was a good one!





Little J and his parents were so fun to work with and their kind neighbor let us use her beautiful garden as our backdrop.  J was more interested in his ball and flashlight than he was in me, but we managed to get some wonderful natural pictures of his cute smile and rambunctious personality!  I haven’t shot outdoors in a while and it was great to get outside and use the sun.  It was a perfect afternoon for photos.  Thank you H family for having me!


IMG_2271_filteredIMG_2357_filteredIMG_2418_filteredIMG_2431_filteredIMG_2476_filteredIMG_2495_filteredIMG_2313_filteredIMG_2443_filteredIMG_2460_filteredIMG_2491_filtered





And some sample Christmass cards!


Holly Jolly Card B copychristmas blessings copy

1 comment:

  1. You had some great shots from that session. What a cute boy. I love the shots Ella took. So fun. I also just saw the Homecoming ones. That was fun. Have a great week. Enjoy being busy!
    --Karen

    ReplyDelete