Sunday, November 23, 2008

Entry for November 23, 2008

Another busy November week for us!  This week we had our last fully outdoors session (I hope!).  I went out again to Big Spring Park in Huntsville for the 3rd time this month, this time for a last minute senior session.  It was FREEZING outside with a cold wind.  I was dieing because I couldn’t find a jacket or coat that would zip up over my pregnant belly.  Good thin I wore a warm shirt!  Our Senior was a trooper though, he definitely was not dressed for the weather, and was shivering between shots the whole time.  We got some fabulous shots for him and I had a great time even though I was numb.  M was a pleasant and polite young gentleman and was a pleasure to photograph.


IMG_3649_webIMG_3585_webIMG_3547_webIMG_3681_webIMG_3688IMG_3716IMG_3724_3IMG_3551_2IMG_3573_2IMG_3611_2


 


I also had another family session this week, adorable brother and sister with their two moms.  The kids were shy at first but eventually warmed up to me.  I loved using their fireplace as a backdrop!  The family was great, and we got some wonderful pictures of them. 


IMG_3380IMG_3367IMG_3333IMG_3479IMG_3401IMG_3420IMG_3323


 


Only one more week of November!  I am excited to slow down a bit for December, but November was a blast and went by so so fast. 


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shots of your "senior session" He looks amazing. I love the way you framed him and the lighting. I bet his family loves them.

    ReplyDelete