Monday, December 1, 2008

Entry for December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving was a blast!  I hope you all had a great one too.  We spent Thanksgiving Day with my parents and then for the weekend we all drove to Atlanta for my Nephew’s baby blessing at church.  My Ella is in LOVE with her cousin Jonas, she constantly wanted to be holding and cuddling him.  IT was so cute!  I hope this means good things for when her very own baby brother arrives!


IMG_4304IMG_4307


 

The E family was so fun!  We started out in studio for some formal Christmas shots and then went outside to play.  We got really lucky with the weather and it was nice and warm and sunny outside.  You can really tell that this family loves each other very much!  The children are amazingly well behaved and seem to really get along too, which wasn’t something you could say about me and my siblings at that age!  Thank you E family, for letting me capture your vibrant fabulous family.


 1framefamily17Framefamily7IMG_3750IMG_3797IMG_3781IMG_3804IMG_3771IMG_3900IMG_3856IMG_3886IMG_3911IMG_3917


 


I also had a chance to photograph a returning baby.  Little “C” is now 6 months old.  We last saw him as a newborn and boy has he grown!  He looks just like his big brother, and was in such a good mood, especially since he skipped his morning nap.  We did some bath time pictures to compliment some his big brother had taken at the same age.  We also got some beautiful shots of his baby blues.  “C” is as awesome baby and I was so happy to see him again!


IMG_3934_filteredIMG_3967_filteredIMG_4063_filteredIMG_4047_filteredIMG_4081_filteredIMG_4094_filtered

No comments:

Post a Comment