Monday, April 14, 2008

Entry for April 14, 2008

My baby turns 2 this Friday and things have been super busy getting ready for her party and my Mother in law, who will be visiting for the event.  We are so excited to have her here as she is only able to visit once a year from Utah.  I decided not to take on any sessions last week so that I would have plenty of time to clean and organize the house.  I do have one picture of Ella to share. She will not pose for me any more!  I only got this shot because I bribed her with an old candy cane.  She will sit for food, but I don’t want her hands in her mouth every shot!  I think her eyes look lovely in this picture!


 CRW_1525edited


I also wanted to post some of the reception pictures from our wedding last week.  I finally got everything edited, and now I am working on creating the album.  I am almost finished!  I am so excited about this album. I think this is my best one yet.  I can’t wait to see what my bride thinks of it! If I can’t finish it before my MIL gets here Wednesday it will have to wait until she is gone on Sunday.  I only have 1 or 2 more page spreads to design before I can call this project done!  I will include some of the page samples too!



CRW_3500webCRW_3524webCRW_3502web2CRW_3471_1webCRW_3542webCRW_3534webCRW_3551web











album page _dogwood side1

album page _dogwood side 2album page _rings side1album page _rings side2album page _carriage side 1album page _carriage side 2






2 comments:

  1. The pics turned out great! I am sure that they loved them! Cute ones of them with the pumpkin coach and horse at the park!

    Ella looks cute...as always! :)
    --Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to stop and tell you that I love the pics you have done! They are precious!!

    ReplyDelete