Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Entry for April 23, 2008

My baby is 2! Last week was wonderful.  I got to spend the week worrying about nothing but showing my Mother-in-law a good time.  After being so busy this year it was nice to have a break.  Now it is back to regular life full of fun, babies, and photo sessions!  Since I was free all week I took the time to do Ella’s 2 year pictures.  This year we went to the local Botanical gardens.  It was so pretty out and Ella looked fabulous in her little dress.


CRW_3681emailCRW_3672emailCRW_3622emailCRW_3665emailCRW_3683emailCRW_3655emailCRW_3642email


The Garden is having a special dinosaur exhibit and Ella was so funny about the dino's. Whenever she would run into one she would lean waaaaay back and give a fake little "aaaah" scream and then laugh.


CRW_3594emailCRW_3587emailCRW_3650emailCRW_3659email


We also took a trip to the zoo in Birmingham.  It was Ella’s first time there.  She loved all the animals, especially the turtles!


CRW_3855emailCRW_3852emailCRW_3911emailCRW_3866bwemail


On Monday I did the first of several sessions for an ABC book.  The star of this book is Brenna.  She was a doll and we managed to get 10 of our 26 letters done.  We will be doing at least 2 more sessions before we finish the book but at this rate it should go quickly.  The ABC sessions are so different from my regular sessions, much quicker paced and more regimented.  I was so exhausted after the session but I loved every minute of it.  Here are some of the finished slides.

 A copyS copyM copyE copyQ copyH copy

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the alphabet book! They are so fun. And your Ella is too funny....I can totally picture her "screaming" when she saw the dinosaurs.
    --Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics of her in the tree, looking in the water, being swung by daddy and the daisies as well as the zoo animals! Too cute! Looks like y'all had fun! Looks like we need to make a trip to the Botanical Gardens!!!
    --Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures SO MUCH!!
    I especially love the one on the top right...her in the tree...precious!

    So how much do you charge for the ABC books?
    They are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete