Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Entry for April 29, 2008

Ella is in love with the camera again!  She is very interested in the other side of pictures right now.  I find her stealing my camera often.  She is so cute!  She holds my big camera up to her face, and points it at someone and says, “Smi-ul”.  She doesn’t know how to actually take a picture yet, but after she pretends to take a shot she will say, “Good job!” or “That’s great!”.  I guess I know what I sound like now!  Thankfully she is also willing to sit for me again.  Whenever she does something she thinks is noteworthy she turns to me and says “Take a Picture Mommy” so the number of snapshots I have of her is growing rapidly.  I don’t think I have taken this many candids in such a short time since she was a newborn!  I also got to take some additional 2 year portraits, this time in the studio.  I must say, she is awfully cute.


CRW_4156editedemaliCRW_4140emailCRW_4134emailCRW_4223email


More ABC’s!  The rest of little Brenna’s sessions went wonderfully!  I have all 26 pictures taken and now I just have to get to editing.  She was a great little girl to work with, as long as I had enough candy on hand!  She was tired of shooting and we only had 4 or 5 left so with permission from her Mom we bribed her with  M&Ms.  Worked like a charm and we got some fantastic pictures.

 K copyI copyG copyD copyX copyT copy


We have a lot of great sessions to look forward to next month including a last minute maternity session this weekend.  It has been a long while since I have shot an expecting mother and I am really looking forward to it! 


 


Someone asked in a comment on last week’s blog entry how much we charge for our ABC books.  Since the commenter was Anonymous and I can’t answer them directly, I thought I would add that information here for them and anyone else who is interested.


*prices subject to change without notice


Photography By Shannon.com is now offering our new line of baby books beginning with our ABC collection.  This special heirloom ABC book is completely custom-made for each family.  Feature 1-5 children in 26 beautiful photographs of them holding, touching, displaying or playing with items representing the alphabet.


Basic Book package:                $500


·        Up to four one-hour photo sessions


·        One 8”x8” hard bound ‘ABC’ book with 26 custom pictures corresponding with letters of the alphabet


·        Additional prints at Regular price


Upgraded Package                 $750


·        Up to four one-hour photo sessions


·        One 10”x10” hard bound ‘ABC’ book with 26 custom pictures corresponding with letters of the alphabet


·        Two 8x10 and Three 5x7 prints of your favorite pictures


·        Additional prints at 10% off the regular price

1 comment:

  1. Yay! The pictures look fantastic. Thanks for doing such a great job, Shannon! And I love the final edit of the Ella pictures. :)
    --Kristy

    ReplyDelete