Sunday, August 10, 2008

Entry for August 10, 2008

This year I will be participating in the local baby fair.  I will be renting a booth with my friend Barbara Schantz of the Baby Dipper Bowl.  I am so excited for my first exhibition!  I will be offering discounts and a special new portrait package that I have been working on creating over the last couple of months.  I want to invite you all to come on down and take a look at the fair, it sounds like it is going to be a TON of fun.  If you come, don’t forget to stop by my booth and say HI! 


Here is some information from their brochure:


3rd Annual AGAPE Baby and Family Fair 2008


Saturday August 23, 2008 from 10am-4pm


Entry fee- $10 per family


 The Baby and Family Fair will have three components:


(1)   an Exhibition Space where goods and services of interest to the families of babies, toddlers and young children will be displayed and/or sold;


(2)   informative seminars addressing relevant topics of interest to young families, e.g., home safety, and


(3)   several special events including a “Face of the Fair” Photo Contest for 2009, a Baby Olympics for babies and young parents, and numerous drawing for door prizes, et.


 The AGAPE Baby and Family Fair will be set up with a wide stroller-friendly aisles, a private nursing area, a separate diaper changing area, equipped with changing tables, chairs and tables for just taking a break as well as VBC concessions.


 I have been very busy lately getting things ready for the fair.  I am so excited to have this opportunity to expand my business and get in touch with new families.  I truly hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment