Sunday, August 24, 2008

Entry for August 24, 2008

As I told you all last week I was going to be at the AGAPE baby and family fair this Saturday.  I had a BLAST!  The people there were so nice, and there was a really good turn out.  I shared a booth with my friend Barbara, inventor of the Baby Dipper Bowl.  Neither of us needed all that space, so sharing worked out great.  My parents brought Ella out and she had so much fun with all the activities.  They had 2 bouncy houses, face painting, balloon animals, ring toss, and bunches of other games.  They also had lots of vendors there, from local boutiques to fire safety.  It was a totally successful event.  We had a better response than we had hoped for and we are really looking forward to all the sessions we have lined up.  I had so much fun talking to people and showing them my work.  Here are some pictures of our booth at the event.


 HPIM0953IMG_0739IMG_0740


This week I had mostly cleared my schedule to finish up things for the fair but I did have one session on Tuesday.  I got to photograph the lovely Kellan, a 10 day old boy with his parents and his older twin brothers.  Kellan was such a sweetie, and the big brothers were very well behaved considering that they are 3 and there are two of them!  We got some wonderful shots of this loving family, and even some great ones of the twins together.  Kellan was a jewel and gave us a mixture of open eyed shots and lovely calm sleeping shots.  He did pee on Mommy 2 or 3 times, but managed to miss me!  Dad was so cooperative and such a gentleman!  Mom looked great for being 10 days pp and was so nice and great to work with.  I just loved spending time with this family!  Here are some of my favorite shots.


IMG_0597IMG_0611IMG_0592IMG_0639IMG_0620IMG_0629IMG_0667SCIMG_0690BWIMG_0682IMG_0641BWIMG_0695IMG_0727IMG_0699IMG_0717IMG_0722BWIMG_0735BWIMG_0709BWIMG_0710BW

4 comments:

  1. I always love your black and white shots! Glad the Fair turned out great for ya!
    --Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you have sooo omany other great shots too! Love the family one and the mom with her baby! Adorable!
    --Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pictures!!! How will that beautiful momma ever choose?!
    --Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the feet! Great job!
    --Alisha

    ReplyDelete