Sunday, February 10, 2008

Entry for February 10, 2008

My photo shoot on Saturday was rescheduled by my client, so I will be shooting them next Saturday instead.  This gives  me a chance to drive over to Oakwood this week to scout out the place.  I much prefer to shoot in a place I have at least seen before, so this is a good thing.  

I am still awaiting the arrival of Ella's printed book.  According to the printers it is in the mail and will be here sometime between Tuesday and Thursday.  I am anxiously awaiting its arrival. 



I am excited to report that I have teamed up with a purse/bag company and will soon be offering photo bags!  They come in all shapes and sizes and are a great way to show your mommy pride!  I will be ordering my samples later this month and when they arrive I will add some pictures along with pricing and style information on my website but for now, here are some company provided imaged with my photographs added. 

The "Everyday" bag

everydaybag



The "Bucket" bag

bucketbag



The "Classic" bag

Classicbag



The "Messenger" bag

messengerbag



and the Diaper bag

diaperbag



Most of these styles (with the exception of the messenger bag) can have photo's printed on both sides of them if you have more than one picture you love.  I am having the hardest time picking the photograph that I would like to use for my samples, Ella has too many great pictures to choose from!



I don't have a photo tip for you today.  I had one in mind but don't have any pictures on this computer that illustrate it.  I will try to take some tomorrow and post then.

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Pick the one where it looks like the bird is whispering in her ear! The tilt of her head and her sweet expression - priceless!
    --Mom May

    ReplyDelete